Pages

Sep 30, 2020

Just wants to mark the moment.

I've did several MOS before but usually by accompanied of others officers during my time in KPBJ. They just look around from far and give advices and willingly offering hand if I'm in need. 

Only one case I remembered, I did by myself 38 with dilacerated root but it was pass over case from my friend, which we didn't noticed the pt having vertical 38 with dilacerated root since we thought it was normal root. 

Today it was scheduled for me look over one case mesio impacted 48. You could only see the horizontally distal crown I/O.. I assumed it nearly horizontal impacted instead of mesio angulated about 45°

I questioned myself do I manage to do this? 

Absolutely I'm in doubt.

Plus, the PA film couldn't help much. I look at my patient and ask her how was she's going or if there any current pain, but, in the same time I'm drowning with 'incompetence' feeling.

I sit for a while after explaining the procedures and consequences of procedures to my patient.

I told to myself, I have to LET GO those feelings, those memories and those thoughts. LET IT GO! 

Embrace the NOW.

Face it with confidence and believe in myself. I have Allah NOW and He'll guide me the best in order I keen to help my patient. 

Alhamdulillah I managed did MOS! From A to Z. I thanked Allah so much for helping me 😭😭

Alhamdulillah sangattt! 

No comments: